Friday, February 9, 2007

When lust plays out..

Ok..i was was real bored in class the other day..chemistry miss was makin me yawn like hell..i was tellin myself.."dai vasanth..thoonghathae..yenthiri..aargh"...but miss was not helpin stuff..naan nalla payan vera peru eduthuten miss kitta..so i had to listen no matter wat...and the best way to ACT like u are listenin is to take notes...well i seriously wrote sumthin..here it is..

Could you please shut the door??
Can you lie down on the floor??
Its time we made some love;
With a lot of lust and hope..

Can you make this night at home??
A sparkling one..for im alone..
You've made me yearn for the love..
Now its time you showed me how..

Can you turn me real insane??
Can you cry out loud and blame??
Cos i can feel the aura waitin..
To explode down to smitherins..

Wo ho ho..I feel all alone,
Break me down,with the might you hold,
Wo ho ho..I feel so strong,
So lets turn it on,but not for long..

Its only me and you tonight,
Please switch off the freakin lights,
Enough with all the fights,
Lets make love here tonight....

So...u can call it a sorta song i guess..i plannin to learn the guitar some day and start my own band...shrey will be the base guitarist..sharan the keypad guy..shiv the drummer..and i the lead singer along wit ashish and ashwyn!!.. :P ...hey its not a crime to DREAM now is it??..

5 comments:

Ryan said...

keypad guy...lol...semma hope da....lets see if it happens..super a irukkum if it does....btw...mushy poem....nice rhyme.

Anonymous said...

hehe its Bass guitarist :P anyway yea i wanna be a bassist some day...pestering my sis to get me a guitar after first year ends :D...at least somethin worth peanuts :| ...i jus wanna learn :(

Nithya said...

As far as the poem is concerned NO COMMENTS :D

And wen u ppl start a band plz do let me kno..And plz do gimme some free tickets wenever ur concerts are being held. I guess that'll be the FIRST time i'll ever set my foot into a mosh pit.

Vasanth viswanathan said...

hmmm..y not nith.. :P

Shankar said...

..dream on pal...dream on.
...BTW whocha bang tht nite :D