Saturday, February 10, 2007

Nerds..eeewwwww

He he..u get the thing...as soon as i came into college i knew all the people would be free of worry after all the hectic preparations for the public exams..But i didn give my mom what she wanted..i disappointed my teachers,grand ma,dad mom,bro..all of em wanted me to study hard..but VASANTH never listens does he!!... so after gettin into col i was only hopin to have fun...i was hopin that atleast now all students would take a break and chill in college..but what i was in store for!!..O.M.G..all the ppl in my class were nerds..ok atleast all of em sittin in the first three benches..i was pissed wit em..u kno..finishin records,scorin marks,completin all assignments..eeewww...i guess all these people kno is to learn write..learn write..ellam waste pasangha..this is wat i hav got to say about them.(P.S:i dont think this post is even worth a read)

My class feels so great,
The aura never fades,
But sometimes its not the same,
Because of some nut-cracked cases..

Screw em,Screw em,
Screw all those nerds,
Scorin marks,causin mayhem,
A big sshhhh.. to all of them..

To hell wit those creatures,
I hate em to the core,
Screwed up for life,
They make me say bad stuff,
Stuff which i never meant at all,
Coz i feel so puffed up,
To kick their ass like a brute!!..

I never meant no harm,
But they make my anger burn,
Like im a stupid guy,
Coz im a fucked up lie!!

Screw em,Screw em,
Screw all those nerds,
I puke at seein them,
They make me loose my cool,
Gettin on my nerves,
You'll regret it,yes you will,
Im a bad ass man,
I dont forgive this clan,
The group of screwed up nerds..

Il tell u wat..this is like the LOUSIEST post i hav ever done..

3 comments:

Ryan said...

lousiest post it is..

Unknown said...

...it ain worth it..they ain worth it

>> UKW

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.