Saturday, February 10, 2007

Death is all i ask..

Hey..maybe this title sounds stupid n creepy..or maybe its jus another piece of stupid 'rap-poetry' (i like callin my chef-d'oeuvres this way!! lol)..this poem came durin my intital days of col...well i wasn too angry or pissed or somethin but this death and anger and frustrations thingys were always in my head!!..so comes DEATH IS ALL I ASK :

Visons creep my head,
Disturbin my brain,
My senses dont listen to me,
They seem to wayward now,
Interruptin my existence,
I hear no sound of love,
The walls feel cold and dark,
I cant seem to get enough,
Aaah..i feel so cursed,
My state is so beserk,
My head is gonna blow,
To pieces right now,
I cant comprehend it,
Blah-blahs that i hear,
My senses seem so blanked,
By the vision of hell's trance,
Aaah..i feel so broken,
Drained of all good,
I feel so lame,
The point i turn insane,
I feel so left alone,
T o wander back home...

All i see is darkness,
Enveloping my hard sadness,
A steam of rage so big,
To turn my world to dust...

Staring at the gates of hell,
Death seems so close by,
I try to let out a yell,
But no one to say goodbye,
A stone wall across me,
Restrictin my ecstasy,
The dearth of life is gone,
Im goin crazy all along..

The journey aint so great,
I tyr but their is no escape,
Hallucinations in my mind,
Keep comin back time after time..

Starin at the demon's face,
My existence,a big mistake,
Its time i died a death,
That no one could digest,
Thorns prickin at my feet,
Blood curlin underneath,
Red roses dont look at me,
Coz im a bad misery,
An omen is what i am,
Bad happenings when i come,
The crowd is afraid of me,
A satan in reality..

My life is comin to a close,
A life i wanna dispose,
So death,I welcome wit a hug,
Death can ease all the pain,
Death can cause all the change,
Death is scribbled all over my face,
Death is not what i hate,
I know but i ask nonetheless,
Gimme death and nothing less..

So...i guess i used the words like hell and satan while referrin to death just to bring out some powerful emotion shit to this thing..but personally..i think its REAL FUNNY!!..

No comments: