Friday, February 9, 2007

Turning Point

HMMM...there are some days when i get angry for no particular reason..its like when i see a bunch of girls laughin for nothin i loose my cool..!!..sometimes i get pissed cos i sweat a lot!!..Unwanted blame shifted on somethin or someone..but anyways the below poem was jus one of those instances..here goes nothin..

Its the start of all prep talks,
Time to wear the same stinky socks,
Used to be such a perfect crop,
Now its high time i forgot,
The pain that you drive through me,
All the way all around,was so extreme,
It made me cry for the love that ceased,
Now i sing a solo rhyme,Ma life aint sweet...

Buried deep inside me,
Your face comes back now and then,
But for all that you did to me,
All i have done is repent,
Shallow seas encrypt my vision,
A deep dark hole full of bloody toxication,
The love i gave you then,all mistaken,
Now you have cursed me,
I.m a nomad who aint so neat...

wel..if u are regularly readin my blog ull prolly know that i qite often use the words aint life seet etc etc. a lot in my 'poems'..well i am not too good at vocablary(unlike nith.. :P)..in this poem i have blamed some gal..like i already said i blame people for nothin..another thing is that im short tempered..ill tell u abt it in my sucessive posts..its a big thing..so until next time..Stay the same and dont ever blame!! [(punch dialougue mathiri irukkulae ... :D)]

5 comments:

Nithya said...

Vasanth..Full swing la irukkae pola irukku...Great going..Loadsa posts in one single day...:)

Nithya said...

And yeah why is it titled "Turning Point" ?

Ryan said...

this song will turn out good.....if it ever turns up as a song!!!....who is it about nayway???

Vasanth viswanathan said...

er...i guess all bloggers post like hell at the start.. :P

Vasanth viswanathan said...

and it was sumthin important ..cos the situation where i wrote the poem..i was pickin on a fight wit everyone i saw..so i decided to change myself..and i shifted all the blame on this one gal WHOM I HAV NO CLUE OF AT ALL.. :D