Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Er..My first one

YEAH...so its officially the day it came out.Man it took me such a long time to bring it out...Finally my first post..all thanks to the following ppl:
1.Shrey-for pesterin me to blog abt all i talk..
2.Sharan-for insiitin i start a blog to post my so called POEMS
3.Nith-for providin the spark to blog
4.everyone else who will b readin this blog in the future..
its been on my mind since a long time to start this blog thing..till date i believed in the age-old traditions of writin a diary to pour out all of my stuff ...but this is the hi-tech world..i felt weird cos almost all the people around me were bloggin..i didn wanna miss out on all the fun..so here i am...but it doesn mean i dont like writin..i still write my diary...anyways i am basically a lazy bum...i didn start this blog thing cos i thought i couldn update it regularly...but i thought otherwise n here i am..sorrry that the first post sux completely..im an amateur fer Christ's sake!!..anyways watch out ppl...vasanth is in town!!



5 comments:

Ryan said...

gethu machan.....good beginning ...half done...good to have you on board....me giveth thine first comment

SHIVA said...

dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tats gr8....welcome home mate...i wanted a guy who uses my kinda lang ;) ...welcome mate

Unknown said...

vasanth ur the best....ur poem rocks:-)no one can beat u ...thats 4 sure,,,,,,n this sis will always b wit u.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nithya said...

Adapaavi..Link a scrap panren nu sollitu..scrap panna ve illai paaru :(

I had to hunt for ur link in Sharan's blog..che che..

Neways Welcome to Bloggerapettai :)

Happy Blogging :)