Sunday, February 11, 2007

The love i have for you..

Hey ppl..TOOOOooo much posts in a matter of three days eh!!...well this is jus another rap-poem..the theme:LOVE..actually guess when i came up wit this...fridays were special..cos we got two hours of computer programming lab..i got a chance to show of my skills at windows and C...(ellam RAMAMOORTY sir thantha trainin lol)..anyways i was bored the other day..i finished the exercises and was simply ,messin wit the machine..then i decided to write somethin and this is wat it looked like:

I have learned to,
Live without you,
Our love was so true,
But you never gave a clue,
That you were going to,
Go far away from the truth..

That you do love me,
That you do yearn for me,
That you do want me to be free,
But the fact is,
You never admit your love to me..

I have not been so well,
Since the day i met you,
Its been like livin in hell,
If i dont get to see you,
If i dont get top feel you,
If i dont get to love you..

Now jus listen to me,
Give that love back to me,
Show me the way to harmony,
Help me loose my purity,
Make me yell in anxiety,
Dont throw me at reality,
That you will never ever love me..

I have sacrificed myself,
To the beauty of your soul,
Dont you think i deserve,
The love i lost back home,
So please tell me the fact,
Am i the one or not,
Please tell the world the truth,
Am i the one you sought..

The love that i gave you,
Is pure and very true,
My heart is all in blue,
So what you gonna do,
I am not here to bother you,
I jus wanna know the truth,
Am i the one or not,
Do i have a shot or not??

Because i am the one,
Your very own love,
because i am the one,
Your very lone soul,
Because i am the one,
Your love for all the heart..

Ithula thrill enna na computer miss saw this poem...she asked me what it was ..but nan MALUPEETEN..then i had to come another day and take a copy of the poem on a pen drive..orey tension..but comp lab was always fun..durin the first couple of classes we were asked to do MSword..i thought that was stupid..so i took my mp3 along wit the data cable..when miss was not lookin i plugged it into the machine and transferred the songs..since we went to the language lab the pc's had head fones..cool eh??..so i switched to vertigo(my then favorite song)..alex thomas my friend was sittin near me..i was so into the song ..i was air guitarin of course..but the i got too involved and i shouted"dei alex..ippo guitar kelu..it goes naaa.naaaa.naa..."...i shouted my ass off!!..the whole class was lookin at me..miss asked what i was doin..again malupeeten..but that was one embarrassing moment..phew..COL IS FUN AINT IT??

2 comments:

Ryan said...

coll is fun aint it???
but all of a sudden you dont seem to think so?? he he :D

Nithya said...

Agree with Sharan totally !!

Constant a contradict panninde irukkiye :O

Coll is fun..Coll sucks..

Confusing...

Neways to whom is this poem addressed ? *batting eyelids smiley*
:P