Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Frustrations Overboard

Ok...this seemed logical to me..after the completely idiotic start to the blog its time i put sumthin worth readin...ok this poem i wrote when college began...there is a whole freakin story behind this..but ill get to that later.. its the day we got our id cars from college..the day i showed it to some people in my class..the day i was completely pissed..but its thing of the past..anyways here goes nothin..

all i meant was good
but they make me feel bad
i hav no time to relax
cos they r kickin ma big ass
i feel so lonely these days
no one to hear me sing
the world does seem to care
about my past n all that crap

i hav tried to find
the reason for my crime
but i feel helpless tonite
and i feel i wanna cry
i jus want to set this right
the black mark on my file
but the ways its been till date
oh frustratin ma headache

i feel so fucked up
my life has no huff-puff
my head aint all that great
its mournin my mistake
the mistake i seem to do
and yet i hav no clue
the mistake that stays too tight
the mistake of ma life

i feel so insane
but i jus cant explain
its all in ma brain
in a mixed n moulded state
i try to make my mark these days
but its all gone down the drain
"its not my fault" i cry out hard
but no one hear reads ma thoughts

ma sleep is all messed up
thinking hard to make it work
ma life is so fucked up
I jus wanna spice it up
I dont blame those around me
Its me,at the peak of insanity
I aint got no love no peace
the thought stays like a disease
it hurts inside to know
there’s no one to help me grow
but how come I don’t know
the big mistake I did
how come I don’t know


ok i kno its big..but its worth the read...i actually got the inspiration to write this poem from the song by creed..MY OWN PRISON...thats a really good meaningful song..of course my poem aint nowhere near it..but it sorta set the mood for me to write it..ok enough..ill LAMENT in the next post.. Ok..my blah-blah ends here..

3 comments:

Ryan said...

the first one of ur poems....
people wwill see some variety here

Nithya said...

Erm..Hidante ??? What does that mean ?

Anonymous said...

this...well....is one of the most wonderfully composed .nd well rendered poem of love with the blend of some scene narations....ah...ah...ah...ah...oh..oh....
i cant ........uyukkkkkkkkkk....its ...its....its...most ****** up poem dat i ve ever read.....hey i speak only truth....its good dat ppl like u r dere to kill those who read it....jai hind.....reduce the populatin of indiaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

hey...
dandanakka.
hey
danakunakkkaaaaaaa....