Saturday, April 21, 2007

SONG

I am hopefully gonna learn guitar startin these sem holidays...i listen to loads of rock music..shrey i s my guru of course..plus i love to sing.i try loads of vocals of many songs..they suck of course...but if ever in the near future i learn to play tolerable guitar notes n a significant voice this ll b my first song,..

Could you please shut the door?
Can you lie down on the floor??
Its time we made some love,
With a lot of lust and hope..
Can you make this night at home,
A sparkling one for im alone...
You've made me yearn for the love,
Now its time you showed me how,
Can you turn me real insane??
Can you cry out loud and blame??
Cos i can feel the aura waitin,
To explode down to smitherins...
Wo ho ho...I feel all alone,
Break me down,with the might you hold,
Wo ho ho...I feel so strong,
So lets turn it on,but not for long...
Its only me and you tonight,
Please switch off the freakin lights,
Enough with all the fights,
Lets make love here tonight..

6 comments:

Ryan said...

guitar kathuko!! naan kekkaraen nee padina!!!....and yea the crap poetry was crap!!

Nithya said...

erm..no comments on the content of the poem :|

Plz plz ennayum nee padumbodhu koopdu..i wanna listen to u sing and play the guitar as well !! :D

wat happnd to ur rock band btw ?? Please do start working on it asap :D

Aravind said...

Nice title :P... cheers man.. i am also going to start my guitar classes from te sem hols!!

Vasanth viswanathan said...

good dat so many ppl learn guitar..i also hav a name for the band..IMPRISONED SOULS..lol!

Aravind said...

I have just planned to start the class...You have already named your band...! I still didnt name mine! I have got a friend who is learning for two yrs.. my classmate... will do something with him...

Vasanth viswanathan said...

@ arvind: yenda..i was the one who asked u first!! :( ..u playin for me!!