Saturday, April 21, 2007

A ONE TO REMEMBER

These days just seem to take a lot of time,
The nights long and dark,nothing seems too fine,
Questions that keep coming back,and wake me up at night,
Reminds me of the face that i knew i missed alright..

A silent monster creeps inside my head,
Visions of an unspoken,unusual hate,
A wriggling yearn for the love of my mate,
Weighs down on my heart; its burden great..

I request the peace of my clouded mind,
But it never listens to all my cries,
It darts around in a seemingly fast pace,
Never has it seen such crooked mazes..

All i can think of is the reason for this state,
Cos never in my life had i felt this craze,
I wonder at the wonders of this ultimate sillyness,
Imagination reaches an unimaginable madness..

I relish the solitude,when the world is long gone,
It feels real great,i simply love the change,
I have tried real hard,yet is stay insane,
I just cant explain this super crazy game..

My hand trembles,rather wobbles when i hold the phone,
Her voice sends pleasure through my very soul,
This aint an exaggeration,just the fact,
Cos some might say..im a real wack!!...

I turn very silly and mumble like a kid,
I feel real good,in my right i should,
I still remember every word,every syllable,
Etched in my head,like a soothing miracle..

But now,i dunno why,someone's distracted,
And i feel bad,my gladness subtracted,
I hope i can put an end to this tremble,
Cos i jus cant lose her,even if there's a resemble..

For she has and will always stand by my side,
And so will i,till the end of my life,
For the gal who made my existence worth,
For the gal who made my life all important,
For the gal i have and will always treasure,
I only wait and hope for things to get better..

4 comments:

Nithya said...

yaaru vasanth andha ponnu :P

Man, you can't get enough of monsters and love, can you ??
Every single poem of urs, i've noted, has a few words related to monsters and behemoths :)

Vasanth viswanathan said...

exactly...my voca is limited to a very few words..i try to come up wit new stuff but dunno!! :(..POOR ME

Nithya said...

hmm..This has nothing to do with ur vocabulary..and don't u tell me ur vocab is limited to a few words..U do know loadsaaaaa words (i mean it)..I am talkin abt the ideas,the content, not the usage of words at all...

Vasanth viswanathan said...

hmm..makes sense..ill try to come wit sumthin betta next time,,