Saturday, April 21, 2007

POEM NO.4

Solid Fluid Mechanics aka SFM....soora kadi....its actually a bit ok..i mean the answers calculator parts r kinda eeze..but the subject is basically TOTAL CRAP...so i usually sit at the back..our sir is simply phenomenal..[did i get the spellin rite?? :O..lolz..]...he tries real hard..but after a certain limit its TERRIBLE...so this is the latest addition to the crap poetry series..

Very many days,
Vehement protests,
Crooked visions,
Rooted to your head,
Sprinkled sadness,
Enveloped by madness,
Crude to thy heart,
All that is lost,
Sentiments,sensations,
Slumbered in silence,
The spine lays dead,
At the feet of hell,
My mind is 'maniac'-ed,
Its pace dead slow,
Nephrons jus explode,
Loosened confusion,
Completely mistaken,
Perplexed perxeption,
Of death in excitation,
My grip on life,
Now a brutal lie,
My life,a lie,
All day,all night..

Thoughts unfulfilled,
Supremely blunt,
The depth of black,
Infinite at the bank,
Emotions inscrutable,
Sorrow unstoppable,
Even sleep,sorrow-struck,
Nightmares beserk,
The cry of guilt,
From far within,
Mourning Martha,
Bangs on the door,
Evolves the satan,
All on the floor,
Kill me all at once,
I cant stand this trance,
Weakened,weathered,
Wasted and hurt,
My life,a lie,
All day,all night...

i wouldn mind if u crack up after readin this..i think it is especially funny..ill quote some of my own "sillyness"..lol!!..i tried to make the poem seem very serious;so instead of actually concentratin on the topic n purpose i rather gave a damn to the words n voca..and i ended up wit some utter BULL SHIT..i still hav no clue as to y i used MOURNING MARTHA..seemed totally illogical..but thats me..n my TRADEMARK CRAP POETRY!!..he he..excuse my cranky attitude..

2 comments:

Nithya said...

=))
Really funny, to utter the truth :D

I found these lines funny:
"The spine lays dead,
My mind is 'maniac'-ed,
Nephrons jus explode,
Perplexed perxeption,
Mourning Martha,
Bangs on the door,"

Lol !!

Vasanth viswanathan said...

totally.. :P ..