Wednesday, April 11, 2007

POEM NO.2

ok...i dont remember exactly when i worte this..so here goes the CRAP POETRY SERIES:

My eyes have gone blood red,
Seeing what she did to me,
Her thoughts run in my head,
And anger surges like hell..

My heart now feels so empty,
Cos she broke it all away,
For all i did t make her happy,
She crushed it all away...

The one big question in my head,
The one that makes me feel so dead,
The one that makes me cry out loud,
The one that proves the reminiscent truth...

Why the world has shown no mercy to me??
Why the hell does she hate me for what I'll be??
Why the fuck do i cry for this rot tragedy??
Why the hell do i have to be a slave to thee??

To kill all the pain,
To keep my mind all sane,
To quench all the hate,
I shout all mucked up thoughts and blame...

"I hate you to the core,
Im tired of being down and low,
I wanna break this sad galore,
And make amends for all the false hope.."

"I wanna live my life all new,
I dont wanna live in the past and puke,
I've had enough with all your jokes,
So i say...Sayanorra bitchy you.."

"Sayanorra to all the insanity,
Sayanorra to all the trust and love,
Sayanorra to days of confused fate,
Sayanorra to my big mistake..."

So the consequences part...not too interestin i guess..i was jus pissed wit one of the gals in ma class..i was listenin to SHE FUCKIN HATES ME by Puddle of mudd(macho macho song!!)..so on the lines of that song,i wrote one on my own versions of it..but the word 'reminiscent' is so outta place dont you think..[:P]

3 comments:

Ryan said...

yes it is totaly outta place....and dont u think its sayonara?

Nithya said...

I second Sharan..
And y don't u say a Sayonara to all ur frustrations and write more stuff like Poem No 3 ??

And are these poems called Poem no 1, 2 and 3 (sumthin on the lines of Shrey's 1) ?? or have u formulated titles for these ?

Unknown said...

hmmm...come out vth more spanish words...easy to learn.. :P..