Monday, July 20, 2009

Home Alone!!

Deserted..everything around me..everyone gone..alone..silence..no sounds of laughter(except mine :) ...)..nothing to look out for when i get back home..except for all the kalyana bakshanam..my bro's marriage was one of those pinnacle moments in my life..i could not address him the way i usually would(i.e poda,panni,etc etc!!)..Manni is the sweetest person i have met..always smiling..always cheerful..its so hard to fine people who can always afford a smile no matter wat!!..i am someone like that and i love meeting people in my league..(reminds me of my college senior Divya akka..always flashing a heart warming smile)..and it was real fun with everyone around..the most funny part was when i called out "MANNI" four of them would turn..includes my mama s wives and also my anni..usually when my uncle and his family came from the United States my job was to play around with my cousins keep them occupied..i was their best buddy..(still am though :)..)..but now they are all kinda grown..and this time when they came i got my chance to know Bhaskar mams n Anu manni really well..i usually didnt talk much to Anu manni..but this time i spent a hell a lot of time wit manni..it was great..we went shopping a lot..watched movies..she s so cheerful..so broad minded..she s so much fun to be around with..and i learnt a little about being responsible..i wouldnt mind boasting about myself(i do that a lot :P ..) but i sure did heck of a good job organising everything at the wedding..(everyone told me so also!!..)..but now all over..my uncle manni and cousins left yesterday night..my bro left today noon..dad wil leav tomorrow to work..so will mom..and life will be back to how it was..not that im complaining..but there s this itchy feeling to re live the last month all over again..so happy i was..hoping for many such times ahead.and one more thing everyone focussed on told me was "unnoda route clear aayiruchu!!"..so irritating it was..did everyone forget that i was only 20!!..whatever..hmmm..gotta start learing for GRE..hopefully properly atleast this time..chow!

No comments: