Friday, July 10, 2009

Back!

After many many days..2 years i guess...i wondered if my blog was still there..and wallaa!!..anyways i was wondering why i got back to blogging and its al cos of karti..my dear karti..he showed me some of his recent posts..then i also thought ill check out my blog..and so i did..and i thought i should start from where i left off..and i guess that would be nothing..he he he..i made some changes to my profile name..cos before this my blog read "Super moronic person online"..which i thought was innovative 2 years back..but thank god im back to my senses cos now im sane enuf to realise i was cussin myself..but atleast ppl would hav had a laugh..i changed it to Rock N Rolla..tha name inspired from the movie my Guy..and i thought it would be appropriate considering the amount of rock music blarin al the time all around me..and i changed my pic..i actually had better ones but i guess blogspot doesn have the crop feature like on orkut..so i chose this one..i had this name called Hidante named in my blog..but i realised a blog is about you and it defines you so i have changed the about me name to mine..phew..thats about it..im plannin to change the blog template..in time..

No comments: