Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bad Start

Such a bad start today..i got up around 7.30 mornin after mom yellin into my ear drums for like half an hour..i mumbled and woke up..remembered that i had to charge my i pod..so after havin some coffee i went up..TO FIND..my i pod charger broken..someone had put a big weight over it or somebody had trampled over it or somethin..the pin had broken..i came down cussing everyone who came to my head..then saw the telephone bill..it said the internet was used for 1000 bugs more than the limit..mom shouted..got even more angry..after changin i tucked in and was lookin for my belt..not to be found anywhere..it was one of those days where you would wanna yell "FUCK Y'ALL" and jus throw away everything..but then i got back to my senses and hurried to col..but it was great that i made it cos from the first min its been a laugh riot..havin great fun..dass sangli mutu praveen and me..right now its project hours for us..so v jus entered the internet lab to burn time..hence i write this post..sometimes the best way to show anger is to shout it out..its way better than building it al up inside..or atlesast i feel so..so FUCK Y'ALL..chow!!

No comments: